What Is Diabetes Relief’s Program? 10 Descriptive Points.
Diabetes results when a patient is unable to adequately regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. There are many reasons why this can happen, many debilitating consequences that can result, and many treatments aimed at combating this huge problem.
Diabetes Relief is a patented treatment that addresses the root cause of Diabetes and other conditions associated with Metabolic Syndrome, Syndrome X, Insulin Resistance Syndrome, Obesity Syndrome, Dysmetabolic Syndrome, and The Deadly Quartet.
Our treatment goes beyond just diet and exercise, taking medications, following numbers, and treating symptoms.
1. Diabetes Relief’s program for metabolism restoration starts with confirming the diagnosis. The diagnosis of Metabolic syndrome is determined by the presence of at least three of these five conditions or if a patient is taking medication to control these:
- Obesity – Large waist circumference — waistline that measures at least 35 inches (89 cm) for women and 40 inches (102 cm) for men
- Hypertension – Increased blood pressure — 130/85 mm Hg or higher
- Hyperglycemia – Elevated fasting blood sugar — 100 mg/dL (5.6 mmol/L) or higher
- Hypertriglyceridemia – High triglyceride level — 150 mg/dL (1.7 mmol/L) or higher
- Reduced high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol — less than 40 mg/dL (1.04mmol/L) in men or less than 50 mg/dL (1.3 mmol/L) in women of this “good” cholesterol
2. Diabetes Relief’s treatment plan is generated for each patient based on their specific needs. Each plan usually includes: 1) Nutrition, 2) Exercise, 3) Patented infusion treatment, 4) Supplements, 5) Diagnostics/Monitoring, and 6) Medications. As patients progress through the treatment plan, often medications can be reduced or eliminated as the metabolism is restored.
3. Diabetes Relief’s Care Plan is individualized for each patient and is derived from results of series of clinical and laboratory measurements including the Homeostatic Model Assessment (HOMA) calculations. These factors are continually monitored and the Care Plan is continually revised to optimize each patient’s response. The individualized Care Plan is flexible allowing the medical staff to position the patient to achieve the best results.
4. Diabetes Relief’s program is further enhanced by a supplement that assures that patients are receiving vital micronutrients. This supplement, called Metab 360TM, is a proprietary metabolism booster that is designed to extend the beneficial effects of the treatment during the time between treatments.
5. Diabetes Relief’s program is administered in conjunction with traditional therapy, including diet, exercise, and medications. The DR program is designed to work in tandem with traditional modalities with the goal of reducing the need for medications and eliminating the risk of harmful side effects. Simultaneously the program aims to prevent, improve, and potentially reverse serious complications.
6. Diabetes Relief’s program is NOT experimental. The DR treatment program incorporates advances in science and state-of-the-art technology to improve upon principles of a treatment developed in Sweden approximately 70 years ago.
7. The Diabetes Relief Care Plan uses a randomized infusion of insulin and other ingredients administered in such a way as to restore communication between the pancreas and the liver. Infusion frequency and duration vary for each patient. Generally, maintenance infusions are scheduled every 1 to 6 weeks after a slightly more intense induction phase. The duration of each infusion session is generally 2-4 hours.
8. The Diabetes Relief program results in profound improvements in insulin sensitivity. Proprietary algorithms—which no other known treatment protocol offers—guide the programming of our infusion treatments. Patients experience improvements in HgbA1c, fasting glucose, and reductions in medications including diabetes medications, neuropathic pain medications, and medications to treat hypertension.
9. Diabetes Relief Care Plan also provides diagnostic testing to identify hormonal imbalances that can contribute to symptoms experienced by patients with metabolic syndromes. Diabetes Relief uses bioidentical hormones to optimize hormone levels. Hormone balance can improve lipids levels and is associated with improved brain, bone, heart, breast, and prostate health.
10. In addition to objective improvements, patients have reported benefits including: decreased neuropathy, improved erectile dysfunction, improved sleep, increased energy and well being, improved wound healing, improvement of eyesight, amputations avoided, and overall cost savings compared to their conventional diabetic disease symptom, treatment, and complication management. As one Diabetes Relief patient proclaimed, “I got my life back!”